Thursday, July 16, 2009

Soldat: These Rocks v2.3

Moving on, this one here was my very first soldat map, started it in the year 2003 in Soldat's 1.0.5b version, a time where I really didn't know what the hell I was doing and what quality maps where like.

As I usually do, I modified the map many times and released different versions, each time trying to fix errors and make it better playable and give it a better display for the players to enjoy, last version is pretty much what I was aiming for, it still has some stuff I want to change though.


For this ocasion I have prepared a picture that runs through the most relevant versions so people can see how ugly it was and how nice it's now.


Soon more stuff from Soldat, I'm working on a couple of new maps and some more updates for my old ones, stay tunned and enjoy!

Track it down!: Official Soldat Forums - TMS

Some screens:

No comments:

Post a Comment