Monday, August 10, 2009

Sauer: KatreZ Dark Night v2.2

This is actually the same map I made for Cube ported to the new engine Sauerbraten, featuring lots of better details, better lightning and two different versions of the map, one with day light and the other....wait for it....night light. I submitted both versions to the oficial Sauer package and the day light version got in and it's still there, so if you have the game, you have that one.


Between the two I ike more the night version, lights look better IMO, so since the other one was official I released this one separatedly for everyone to enjoy. I do plan to update both versions using the lastest features of the engine, since this map was then planned in the first Cube engine (Wich doesn't allow rooms over rooms) and ported, but many things can be improved and added to it, but for now here's the last version.

Track it down!: Quadropolis

Some screens:

No comments:

Post a Comment