Monday, August 3, 2009

Soldat: Defaultor Tomb v2.0

New one this time, lastest map released for soldat. Took an old map I made some time ago and updated it to meet better visual and gameplay quality. This time gave it an old catacomb style, made it as highly detailed as possible, with big scenery backgrounds and tiny details everywhere.


It all started in my head, but went straight to paper, it's something I don't usually do, but lately I've been sketching everything as soon as I can picture it, gotta say it's pretty handy to do it, you never get your ideas to show like you want to ingame, but on paper you can keep adding and trying out stuff and see what it looks like. Adding here the two sketches I made for this one.


Updated layout to prevent spray issues and resized whole level since it was too big. Also added new and better waypoints by the hand of zakath. This version has no waste, enjoy it!

Track it down!: Official Soldat Forums - TMS

Some screens:

No comments:

Post a Comment