Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WIP: UT's Zenith

So I've been keeping myself pretty busy. With what? With UnrealEd of course. I'm seriously loving this editor and engine, always so neat, so perfect.

Been working really hard on what will be my very first level for UT99, a kind of ancient temple filled with lava pools and dark corridors.

Took me some time to adjust to the ways of this engine, that's mainly why I started with UT99 instead of UT3, to fully grasp knowledge about this engine from it's begining, that's why I plan to make several maps for all three generations of games, since it has been always one of my favourite shooters.

I don't know how long it's going to be until Zenith is released, but recently I've been advancing in very big steps, I'm liking how it's turning up, general layout is basically finished, probably need some polishing but the base is there.

So here I leave a couple of WIP teaser screenshots, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment